Hiren’s BootCD PE: It is common for a PC to crash or fail to perform certain actions. That could possibly be an error that could disrupt our workflow completely and times like those are really irritating. We have all been there at some point in time where we have lost our temper and the next thing we do is hire a computer specialist to solve the issue. The specialist comes and just runs some basic tests and boom, the computer is fine; this is great but they charge heavily for the work that they do.
We can avoid paying such a hefty amount of money to a person who did just some small error rectification that could possibly be done by ourselves. This is where Hiren’s BootCD comes into action. The package contains all the essential tools to repair the computer and you do not need any special skills to use the package. In this article, you will learn all about Hiren’s BootCD and why this piece of software is something you would find really useful.
Windows OSes come with some of the built-in repair tools that could be used to repair any possible problem but they are not as efficient as the tools available in Hiren’s BootCD. The problem that is caused may or may not be resolved by the repair tools but it is a safe bet to use BootCD to repair them. If the tools work, then bingo! If not, then the problem is deep and hiring a professional is the only possible way to repair the computer.
What does Hiren’s BootCD Do?
Hiren’s BootCD PE(preinstalled environment) is a package tool that comes with many essential recovery and repair tools for the Windows OS. To put it simply, it is an all-in-one repair solution that can save you from a computer crisis. The tools are capable of repairing a corrupted OS and can help you check for errors that could possibly damage the computer in the long run. It effectively saves the trouble of hiring a computer professional to repair the computer.
Who the CD is for
Anyone with a Windows computer can have one. Rather, it is a must-have tool in your arsenal if you are a Windows PC user. The tools built in the package are essential for one to repair the computer. With BootCD at your side, you can be worry-free about getting into trouble and needing a professional to fix your computer. The tools are all specially designed by professionals, especially for Windows PC users, hence the success rate of the software is very high.
Is Hiren’s BootCD free
Who doesn’t like freebies? Well in this competitive and business-oriented world everyone would love to have something given to them free of cost. It has actually become rare to find free stuff that actually works and does the job perfectly.
The tools and software in Hiren’s BootCD are completely free and can be downloaded directly from the internet. You can burn the tool on a CD or copy it on a pen drive to boot up a computer with it. Hiren’s BootCD PE is completely legal and all the repair tools are freeware. You can also download other applications for recovering your computer and include them in the BootCD package but you have to be mindful when you use freeware or are in a situation where you have to purchase the tool from the official website to avoid legal problems.
Recommended Post:- 4 Easy Steps on How to Convert DMG Files to ISO Files on Windows?
The Latest Version of Hiren’s BootCD PE
The latest version of Hiren’s BootCD PE, 1.0.1, is designed to repair computers running on Windows OS 7, 8, and 10. This version of Hiren’s BootCD PE was released by the fans of the software as the official developers stopped supporting the tool in 2012.
There will be a glimpse of doubt lingering in your mind of whether this software is even safe. We have previously stated that the latest version is not an official one. Then, it becomes even harder to believe that it is safe. However, you don’t have to worry as the tools are completely safe as they are developed by professionals and computer enthusiasts whose intentions are to help people with their problems related to computers.
Why you need Hiren’s BootCD PE
You need the tools because you are using a computer with Windows OS on it and it is obvious that you will face issues with the computer. No OS on the planet is fool-proof. What else do you need to have when you have a good repair tool kit that is available for free and will help you overcome your computer-related problems on the go?
The tools in the package are very useful and will come in handy during a time of crisis. Having a CD that can repair your PC by your side can save a lot of time and money by reducing the cost of hiring a computer professional to repair your computer. The tools are easy to use and can be used by any computer user with basic computer knowledge. It is a must-have software for every computer user and for a home user, a great boon.
What you get with Hiren’s BootCD PE ISO
The tools are all specially developed for repairing corrupted computers’ OSes. All the software and tools included within the package are freeware and totally trustable. The tools are developed by tech enthusiasts and people who really love to develop software. You can go ahead and add new tools to the package if you want to.
What is a PE (Preinstallation Environment)
A Preinstallation Environment is similar to an emulator that has all the features of an OS but is not an actual OS. It is used in troubleshooting a corrupted OS while the OS is offline. The PS looks and feels exactly like an OS but cannot be used as an actual OS as it is not meant to be used for that purpose. The PE in Hiren’s Bootable CD is used to emulate the Windows OS and allow the tools in the package to perform their functions to troubleshoot the problem in the OS.
Let’s check out the list of tools available in the package and what they are built for:
We will see the consolidated form of the tools as there are many tools and discussing all of them is a tedious process. Here, you can get a neat idea of what the tools are capable of:
- Password recovery, Windows recovery tools, and BCD-MBR tools: There are many tools that specialize in password recovery and Master Boot Record recovery. These tools are developed by professionals and work very efficiently in recovering.
- Hard disk tools – Data recovery, defrag, diagnostic tools, partition tools, security tools, imaging tools, and Disk Explorer: The hard disk is an important component of the computer and is used to store everything including the OS and software. Maintaining the hard disk is essential as you will lose data if the disk fails or gets corrupted and recovering the data is a pretty troublesome and costly process. It is better to maintain a good and healthy hard disk rather than spending lots of time on recovering it. Disk management tools and data recovery tools are very essential as they provide data restoration features that will come in handy during PC crashes.
The hard disk management tools let the user maintain the herd disk in good shape to improve the life of the hard disk. The continuous use of a hard disk to store and access files on it could fragment some files, causing bad sectors in the hard disk. This may end up reducing the lifespan of the hard disk. Thus, it is important to maintain the hard disk in good shape. The defrag tool will help you perform defragmentation if you need to. Defragmenting the disk also improves the efficiency of the hard disk.
- Network tools: Networking is an essential function of a computer and a computer without a network is no good. Having a good networking ability always proves beneficial to the users as the user efficiency is increased with better networking features.
Network tools are basic sets of tools that can tweak and repair the network settings of the Windows OS. Tools like TeamViewer and AeroAdmin allow a user to remotely use a computer without physically being in front of the computer. Hiren’s BootCD comes with built-in browsers like Firefox and Chrome, which are the best browsers out there available for computers.
- System tools: System tools are sets of tools that help to check the system for any possible errors and problems. The tools check each and every hardware component and their performances to rate performances based on some parameters. This helps in identifying the efficiency of the components and helps the user tweak them accordingly. Every hardware component has its own parameters that depict whether the performance is in good or bad condition.
- Security tools – KeyFinder, password, antivirus tools: The security tools check the level of the security of the OS. They check for potential threats that could damage the computer and remove them to secure the computer. It is essential to have the computer checked for security issues as the impact of a threat will lead to great problems to the computer and the user, like hardware failure and data loss or theft.
- Removable disk tools: The removable disk tools are meant for burning and formatting the removable storage devices. The built-in removable disk tools in the Windows OS are not that efficient, hence a tool that can be used to flash a pen drive or burn a CD is good to have in the arsenal.
Advantages of Using the Hiren’s BootCD Tools
These are some of the advantages that you can gain from using these tools:
- The tools are free.
- The file is compact and could be concealed in a CD or a pen drive.
- The tools are legit and legal.
- Saves time and money.
- Downloading the package and creating a Bootable CD is easy.
- Adding custom tools to the BootCD is easy.
How to Download the Latest Version of Hiren’s BootCD PE ISO
We are finally here at the most awaited part of the article i.e. the download of the ISO file. You can download the ISO file of the latest version of Hiren’s BootCD PE from the official website of the software. The website is quite simple and you can easily find the downloading option.
- In your web browser, search for Hiren’s BootCD PE ISO download.
- The official website of Hiren’s BootCD will be present in the search result. Once you have selected the website and are in it, you can see a download option in the top right corner of the screen; to be precise, the download option will be in the navigation bar at the top.
- Hit the download option and you will be taken to a web page where you will see the tools available in the package. When you scroll down, you will find something called HBCD_PE_x64.iso; click on that. You have now downloaded the ISO file! That’s pretty much it. Once you have downloaded the file, you can either copy it on an empty pen drive as it is handy and portable or burn the file on a CD to use the CD as a bootable CD; this totally depends on your preference.
- Since the download part is now over, you can go through the official website to gain more knowledge about the software.
So far, we have seen what Hiren’s BootCD PE is all about and how it is beneficial to have it by your side. We hope that the information was useful and will come in handy for you. Get Hiren’s BootCD PE from the official website and feel a bit at ease knowing you have some good repair tools at your side; it’s always better to have one. Since getting something for free in this competitive world is difficult, go and grab one now!