Microsoft OfficeSuite is a software package containing many document manipulation software which has different specialised functions. Microsoft came up with the first OfficeSuite in 1988. They frequently upgraded the package by adding new software and removing unused software to make the OfficeSuite better and to make it stand out in the global tech market.
They then released them as new editions namely Office 95, Office 2000, Office 2003, Office 2007, and so on. The latest version is Office 365. OfficeSuite specializes in document manipulation with many different document formats to choose from and work on. There are various tools to make them look better and to give the viewers a better understanding of the data that has been represented.
This version of Office was released for users with different requirements so that they could choose from the variety and get the perfect edition suited for their needs. The different editions released for use were:
- Office 2000 Premium.
- Office 2000 Professional.
- Office 2000 Small Business.
- Office 2000 Standard.
- Office 2000 Developer.
Each of the packages contained different sets of components. Word, Powerpoint Presentations, and Excel were the common applications with other applications included depending on the edition that the user chose.
The developer suite had many applications that were exclusively developed for software developers and included many source codes for their ease. The Office 2000 suite was developed for Windows 95 OS and cannot be used in OS versions older than Windows 95. ( Windows NT 3.1 and below). The Office 2000 also included the developer environment for HTML, similar to that of the modern-day text editors. The performance is pretty good and the software is stable, subject to the minimum requirements fulfilled by the PC.
Basic Components Of Microsoft Office 2000 ISO and their functions
These are some basic components and their functions of Microsoft Office 2000 ISO:
- Microsoft Office Word: It is a text manipulation software which is used to create content with texts, edit them, and adds many supporting multimedia files like images, smart arts, shapes, tables, flow charts, graphs, symbols and formulas to enrich the content and make it look as great as possible, with layouts and other design choices. Word is now one of the most used pieces of writing software all over the world. It has become popular and has set the standard for other writing software. The simplicity with which one can type down whatever they want and then modify the text with the plethora of tools that are available to them is one of the reasons for the popularity of this software.
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint: It is presentation software that users can employ to create presentations by using texts, pictures, videos, charts, graphs, flowcharts, and other multimedia tools. Powerpoint has a wide range of preset themes and designs that can be used to create good looking presentations to aid in presenting yourself before the audience. The slideshow feature helps in presenting the document in a better and enhanced way. Most people use Powerpoint to prepare their presentations and find it to have everything that they need in order to create what they need to. The various tools that are available will really help the slides shine and draw in the observer. They will be excited to learn more about what the presenter is saying when they are making their presentation when the slides all come together in a really coherent way.
- Microsoft Office Excel: Excel is spreadsheet software that you can use to store different kinds of data in a well-organised manner. You can use charts and graphs to depict the data pictorially. Storing data in Excel is easy as it has many accessible features to make the work much easier for the user. Excel will help you understand complex data with greater ease, making it easier for you to interpret it.
Features of Microsoft Office 2000:
- Improved UI.
- Improved functionality.
- Smooth navigation.
- Wide range of choices for users to choose from.
- HTML document creation and publication software.
Minimum Requirements for using Microsoft Office 2000 ISO
These are the requirements for Office 2000:
- Processor: 75 MHz or faster processor.
- RAM: 16 MB oF RAM.
- Storage: approximately 300 MB of storage on the hard drive.
- Display size: 640 X 480.
- OS: Windows 95 and above (the Office version is not supported on Windows XP and above.
How to Download Microsoft Office Suite 2000 ISO
These are the steps that have to be followed in order to download Office Suite 2000:
- On your web browser, search for “Microsoft Office 2000 Free Download”.
- Choose an authentic website where you can download your file without fearing about downloading malicious files on your PC. Always beware of malicious files while downloading something from the internet as they may corrupt your PC and cause severe damage to it.
- Once you have chosen the website, choose the version or the edition of the Office suite which you want to download.
- Choose a download location on your PC where you want the file to be downloaded or let the file get downloaded to the default download location.
- Now, on the website, search for the download button or the mirror link which will redirect you to the download location from where you can download the files.
- Once you are done downloading, you can go ahead and install the Office suite on your PC.
Microsoft Office 2000 is a classic version of Office suite software released by Microsoft. It was widely used by many industries, home users, and students for different document manipulating purposes. This version still runs good on PCs and can be used to perform many document-related activities. The Office 2000 version is free to download and use which means that there will be no issues regarding payment.
If you are a classic PC lover or have an old PC, you can install and use Office 2000 without having to spend much. You can perform basic documenting activities with Office 2000 and employ it for home use as your requirements would not be much compared to commercial users. The UI is simple and the features are not complicated. Thus, it will be easy for new users to create and edit documents without any fuss.