Microsoft Office is one of the most widely used utility package software that was released by Microsoft in 1988. The Microsoft office comprises many different features in the package. Some of the software in the package includes Word, Powerpoint Presentation, Excel, Access, Publisher, Outlook, etc. This software has different functions and is mainly used for business and office purposes.
The Microsoft Office 2013 provides a wide range of functionalities and features to the users to make their work easier and to efficiently maintain the records and data. The Microsoft Office 2013 version has a better UI and provides improved features compared to the previous Microsoft Office versions. It gives the users a better user experience and enhances their workflow.
The Microsoft Office package is suited best for business organizations, educational institutes, and commercial services as it provides better database management functionality and the user can store their work files on a cloud-based server. The files stored in the servers are easy to access. It is easy to edit the data on the documents on any computer with an internet connection and a Microsoft Office package. It provides a wide range of functionalities in the document.
Microsoft Office 2013 provides good compatibility with medium-end PC manipulation like editing texts, adding images, working with videos, smart art, shapes, charts, and other multimedia representations. This is done to make the document attractive and store the data in an organized way. The Office package is not very demanding on the hardware and can be run by any modern-day laptops or PCs without any hassle.
Features Of Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus ISO
- New and improved UI.
- Cloud storage facilities.
- Easy to edit text.
- Edit images to a certain extent to provide better-looking documents.
- Improved database management.
- Easy to access the files.
- Compatible with many document file formats.
- PDF editing features.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility.
- Touch screen compatibility.
Functions of some major components of Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office Word: It is a text manipulation software that can be used to create content with texts, edits the content, and add any supporting multimedia files like images, smart arts, shapes, tables, flow charts, graphs, symbols, and formulae to make the content look better with proper design and layouts.
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint: It is a presentation software where you can create presentations by using texts, pictures, videos, charts, graphs, flowcharts, and other multimedia tools. Powerpoint has a wide range of preset themes and designs that can be used to create good looking presentations to aid the user in presenting themselves before the audience. The slide show feature helps in presenting the document in a better and enhanced way.
- Microsoft Office Excel: Excel is spreadsheet software that you can use to store different pieces of data in a well-organized manner. You can use charts and graphs to depict the data pictorially. Storing data in Excel is easy as it has many accessible features to make the work easier for the user.
- Microsoft Office Access: Microsoft Office Access is a database management software that has a unique method of storing the data generated by other office software like Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. This database management makes the data more accessible by other Office software making it easy for the user to access it. The database is highly flexible and versatile. The database management software can store a vast amount of data with ease without corrupting it.
- Microsoft One Drive: One Drive is a cloud storage service provided by Microsoft to store the data on a cloud rather than on a PC or a laptop. It provides backup facilities to the users and in any case of loss of data from the PC, the user can restore the files from the OneDrive cloud subject that they have already backed-up their files on. When you have a One Drive account, you just need to log-in to your account to access your files from any PC. If you save the documents directly on your OneDrive, it will help reduce the burden of copying the files on a data stick and carrying them around.
- Microsoft Office Publisher: It is an application used to create professional documents like flyers, newsletters, posters, invitations, and brochures. This makes the creative job simple and also gives good features to create better-looking documents which can make a good impression and can benefit from developing the business.
Minimum System Requirements To Run Microsoft Office 2013 ISO
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit and 2 GB RAM for 64-bit.
- OS compatibility: Windows 7 OS or higher.
- Storage on the hard drive: A minimum of 3 GB of storage is required.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus ISO 32-bit and 64-bit
These are the steps that the user has to follow if they want to download the OS:
- On your PC, go to the web browser and search for Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus ISO free download.
- Choose an authentic website to download the ISO file. Beware of fake and dangerous files getting downloaded combined with the Office software.
- Before you download the ISO file, select the download location on your PC where you want the file to be downloaded.
- You can download the ISO file either by clicking the download button or a mirror link which will redirect you to an external web page where the ISO file is kept (Choose either 32-bit or 64-bit software according to your computer’s architecture).
- After you download the ISO file, you can extract the file and install the Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus package on your PC.
- After all of these steps have been completed, you will be able to use the software.
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus provides almost all the necessary functionalities and features that are required for running a business, like creating presentations for meetings, charting out the data in an organised manner for future reference, and maintaining the data of customers, clients, and employees. All of this can be done without performing any complicated tasks to create good-looking documents for multiple purposes.
The Professional Plus software provides automated facilities to reduce the dependency of humans for small work like replying and sharing the documents with customers, clients etc. The UI is simple and easy to navigate through. This is because there are different options available in the software making it easy to master and work efficiently. The Office software also supports many third-party document formats.
Hence, Office 2013 can be used to view and edit them without any trouble. If you want good document manipulation software for Windows OS, you can try out Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus package as it provides great features for that purpose. If you are interested in learning more about Microsoft Office, you can start with Office 2013 as Office packages are widely used in most of the companies and it is an important thing to learn about for every student to land a good job.