Windows 7 OS was a breakthrough in the PC world which became very popular and was widely purchased by PC users all over the world. The Windows 7 version is compatible with many professional software tools and performs excellently in running them smoothly. This version was packed with many new and improved features which made the computers easier to use and customize. This version increased the use of windows OS drastically and also improved the performance of the PC vastly and improved the accessibility.
The black theme also reduced eye stress which the white theme did not. This theme could be used at night with great ease. The black edition was exclusively made for people who love the colour black and to make the PC look more attractive. Even though Microsoft officially ended the support for the Windows 7 OS, the OS worked perfectly fine.
The only problem was security issues i.e. Windows stopped providing updates to improve the performance, fix bugs, and protect the PC from external attacks like malware, spyware, and viruses, which can be compensated for with third-party security software. Windows 7 works well with low-end PCs. Thus, it is affordable and can be used to perform basic computing. The performance will be boosted when this version is used with a PC with good hardware specifications.
Windows 7 is still in use(it is not dead) and we can purchase the key from Amazon or other online marketing websites depending on your location. Windows 7 is an ideal version of OS which is a very low budget OS and can be easily purchased for home use and basic office use. They provide good features for the price and people who don’t require many features can get Windows 7 instead of its successors which are a bit costly.
Features of Windows 7 Black Edition ISO
- Black theme.
- Improved networking.
- Windows media center.
- Windows touch (for PC with touch screen option).
- Action center.
- Aero themes.
- Aero Peek.
- Better start menu.
- New layouts and looks.
- LAN/ Wi-Fi.
- Handwriting recognition.
- Improved kernel.
- Remote desktop.
- Better boot performance.
- Better use of multiple cores.
- Windows snipping tool.
- External monitors and projectors.
- Improved security and firewall.
- Smooth and Better UI.
- 32-bit and 64-bit architecture support.
- Improved backup and restore features (with this you can revert your PC to an earlier time).
Minimum PC Requirements for installing Windows 7 Black Edition
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor (32-bit or 64-bit processor).
- RAM: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit, 2 GB RAM for 64-bit.
- Approximately 20 GB hard disk storage.
- Graphics: Direct X 9 graphics processor or higher.
- Internet access: for update (update officially stopped by Microsoft in 2020).
How to download Windows 7 Black Edition ISO File
(You need a good internet connection for fast download).
- Search the internet for Windows 7 Dark edition and choose an authentic website to download the file.
- Select a location to download the file and download the ISO file from the internet (The file size will be approximately 2.6 GB).
- Burn the ISO file on the DVD using a DVD burning software (Some free burning tool for windows CDBurnerXP, DVDStyler, or any other burning tool of your choice).
- Once you have burned the OS on the DVD, you can use it to install Windows 7 Dark edition as many times as you want on different PC’s until the CD dies.
- Now, you have a Windows 7 Dark edition ISO file in a bootable CD drive.
Advantages of Windows 7 Dark Edition
The Dark edition has a major difference from its previous version in that the whole theme of Windows will be dark and provide an aesthetic look to the PC. The dark theme reduces the power consumption by the display up to 60 percent compared to the bright theme. The dark theme is a free to download version. They also have unique wallpapers perfectly suited for the dark theme. The theme is easily customizable and can be altered according to the taste of the user.
The black edition of Windows 7 became popular as people craved something different from the usual Windows theme. This gave a kick start for the development of custom dark themes and OSes with dark themes. This also reduced blue light emitted from the screens of bright themed PCs. Hence, PC users who sit in front of the screen for an extended duration of time could have reduced eye strain.
The Dark edition created a new craze for dark themes among people as it looks elegant and more contrasting. The Black edition still holds good as it is a free OS and can also perform better since it has all the features of Windows 7 and also some extra features which makes it comparatively better. Opting for Windows 7 instead of the latest versions can save some money if you don’t have the requirement. Thus, it is still advisable to opt for Windows 7 OS.