In this modern world where technology is everything, we all would have used Microsoft Office at some point in time, either for personal or professional use. Microsoft Office is one of the greatest and most popular office suites available in the market which allows its users to create, manipulate, and edit documents with different tools and features. The tools and features provided by Microsoft OfficeSuite are really powerful and can create elegant and attractive documents that will assist the user in providing their best in whatever they do. The OfficeSuite software was made to be versatile and stable to help users learn and use the software in a more productive way.
Microsoft is one of the world-famous tech corporations that was first started in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. The company develops and provides us with different software like OSes, utility software for PCs, tablets, and mobiles which we can use in our daily life. The first Office software (version 1.0) was released in 1988 and has been continuously updated with newer versions of Office being released with major changes based on the current market requirements and the user reviews. The OfficeSuite has many powerful competitors but is still on top because of the functionalities, features, user interface, and support provided by Microsoft.
Office 2010 was one of the best kinds of package software ever made. Many new features were added and a new UI was developed to provide the software with a new look which made it famous and a big hit in the tech market. Microsoft released various editions of Office 2010 for different kinds of users to make them choose what is required and neglect unnecessary applications to assist fast performance. Learn more about Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus ISO, drop down to TechnShite page for the detailed insights visit here.
List Of Microsoft Office 2010 Editions ISO
- MS Office 2010 Starter.
- MS Office 2010 Online.
- MS Office 2010 personal.
- MS Office 2010 Home and Student.
- MS Office 2010 Home and Business.
- MS Office 2010 Standard.
- MS Office Professional.
- MS Office Professional Plus.
Software available in Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus ISO
- MS Office Word.
- MS Office Excel
- MS Office PowerPoint.
- MS Office Access.
- MS Office OneNote.
- MS Office Outlook.
- MS Office Publisher.
- MS Office InfoPath.
- MS Office SharePoint Workspace.
Functions of some of the major software provided in Office 2010 Professional Plus ISO
These are some basic components and their functions of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus ISO:
- Microsoft Office Word: Do you need something to help you with your writing? Look no further than Microsoft Office, a word manipulation software that was exclusively developed for creating and editing word documents. The documents can be formatted using various formatting options which can be used to create documents for different purposes.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint: Are you in need of some software to help you create engaging and attractive presentations? Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation software developed to create, edit, and present documents that can help you with just that. Presentations are mostly used in explaining difficult concepts in an easy way for the viewers by using different multimedia tools like images, videos, graphics, shapes, and smart arts. PowerPoint is prominently used by business professionals, teachers, and trainers to convey concepts in simple means.
- Microsoft Office Excel: Do you have a lot of data that you would like to organize for your simpler understanding? Microsoft Office Excel is spreadsheet software that is used to order and arrange data for easy maintenance and reference. The Excel spreadsheets are made of cells that can be used to store data without mixing up the data and causing confusion.
- Microsoft Office Access: If you are in need of some software to help you with managing your data, you have come to the right place. Microsoft Office Access is a database management software that can be used to categorize data based on the purpose of the data. It can also be used to create separate folders for different projects where all the documents related to the project can be maintained and managed in an organized way.
- Microsoft Office Publisher: You may have a bunch of stuff that you want to publish but you don’t have what you need to help you. In that case, Microsoft Office Publisher can be a great help to you. It is publishing software that can be used to create different business documents like posters, newsletters, business cards, brochures, calendars, flyers, and greeting cards. The software has built-in document presets which can be used to create documents easily.
- Microsoft Office Outlook: Are you in need of software to help you manage your information and then send it somewhere else? Microsoft Office Outlook, an information management software that can be used to share files through email, manage tasks, fix deadlines, and manage contacts, is probably what you are looking for.
Features of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus ISO
- New UI.
- Live preview mode.
- Audio editing and video editing (PowerPoint).
- New calculation engine for Excel.
- Language preferences.
- Screenshot capture.
- Background removal.
- Font improvements.
- Multiple file format support.
Minimum PC requirements to Run MS Office 2010 Professional Plus:
- You would need a CPU that runs at a speed of 500 MHz or one with a faster processor, preferably a dual-core one.
- A 512 MB RAM is enough for 32-bit software whereas 1 GB RAM would be needed for 64-bit software.
- You would require at least 3 GB of storage space for this software.
- The display size should be 1024 X 768 or one that has larger dimensions.
- When it comes to graphical capabilities, you would require at least DirectX 9 or something that is higher than that.
How To Download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional ISO 32-bit and 64-bit file
- On your web browser, search for a free download of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus.
- Choose an authentic website to download the ISO file and always avoid using unknown or unpredictable websites to download files as they may contain malicious files that can corrupt the PC.
- Once you are done choosing the website, just go through the contents on the websites so you get a keen understanding of the installation procedure.
- Select a download location on your PC, where you want your file to be downloaded, or leave it to be the default download location.
- On the website, choose the edition of the Office software you intend to download, which in this case, is Office 2010 Professional Plus.
- On the website, look for the download button or a mirror link which will redirect you to the download location.
- Now, you can download the file(you should have a proper internet connection to download the software successfully).
- Once you are done with the downloading, you can locate the file on your PC and install it. You can also copy the ISO file to a DVD or a pen-drive to use it in order to install the software on another PC or laptop.
The Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus is a pretty advanced document manipulation software that you can download for professional use to improve your productivity. The official support for this version has recently (October 2020) been stopped by Microsoft but the software is well equipped with features for developing good documents for personal as well as professional use.