The Microsoft Office software is a software package that comprises many utility software where each one has its own functions and formats to assist in creating, editing, and managing different kinds of documents. MS Office is predominantly used by industries, educational institutions, students, and business professionals to manage and maintain their documents and data. The database system is specially designed to manage and maintain a large amount of data that can be easily accessed, edited, and shared.
Microsoft Corporation is one of the leading tech companies that develops and provides new and different software like OSes, utility software for PCs, tablets, and laptops.
The MS Office is a document manipulation utility software that was first developed and released for commercial use by Microsoft in 1988. Since then, the software has been continuously upgraded and improved. It has also been released as newer versions based on the current trends and user reviews that have been given for providing better and improved functionalities in creating and editing documents.
The Office 2016 software has similar functions of creating, editing, and managing documents as the previous versions with some improvements in features and algorithms. Office 2016 comes with a better algorithm that can identify personal information like account numbers and other sensitive information and warn you in advance. You can access your emails and other sharing options within the software and also browse the internet to gather information to support your documents. The spelling and grammar check has been updated and enhanced to quickly notify the user about any possible grammatical errors in the document.
Features Of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus ISO
- Advanced sharing options.
- Improved spelling and grammar check algorithm.
- Increased security for the documents.
- Web access facilities.
- New ribbon layout.
- Analysis and forecasting using excel.
- Customizable themes and designs with new preset document formats.
- Research options, to get ideas quickly.
- Third-party document compatibility.
- Easy access.
- Both the keyboard and touch screen are supported.
- OfficeSuite Available for Mac OS.
Some Important Applications In The Office 2016 Professional Plus Package
- Microsoft Office Word: If you are somebody who needs some software to help you with your writing, you have come to the right place. Office Word is a type of word manipulation software that is used to create, edit, and manage documents using words. There are many features that assist in creating elegant documents by infusing them with text formatting, alignment, borders, images, shapes, and smart-art.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint: Creating excellent and engaging presentations can be difficult, can’t they? They are made much easier with the help of Microsoft PowerPoint, which is a kind of presentation software that is used to create, edit, and present documents. It is prominently used by subject matter experts, teachers, trainers, and business professionals to put forth their ideas and concepts to make the viewers understand them better.
- Microsoft Office Excel: Do you have many pieces of data that you need to organize? You will be able to do all the organization that you need with MS Excel, which is spreadsheet software used to arrange and group data in an orderly manner. This arrangement makes the data easy to use. There are many mathematical functions available that assist the users in calculating simple and complex, mathematical problems and storing them in the sheet for future use.
- Microsoft Office Access: Microsoft Office Access is database management software used to manage and maintain data with ease. The facilities available in the application allows the user to manage the data well, making all the functioning easy and simple.
- Microsoft Office Publisher: Microsoft Office Publisher is a business document creation software used to create and edit brochures, newsletters, posters, calendars, business cards, greeting cards, postcards, and flyers. The formatting tools and features allow the user to customize the document as per their wish.
- Microsoft Office Outlook: Microsoft Office Outlook is an application used to share documents, manage tasks, manage contacts, and browse the web.
- Office Skype: Office Skype is a video-conferencing application that can be used to place and receive video calls over the internet.
Minimum PC Requirements For Running Office 2016 ISO
- You would require a CPU that has a 1 GHz or faster processor(either 32-bit or 64-bit processor).
- You should have 1GB RAM for 32-bit software and 2GB RAM for 64-bit software.
- The storage space should be a minimum of 3.0 GB space on the hard disk.
- Your system’s display size dimensions should be at least 1024 X 768 or higher.
- The graphics system that you have should be at least DirectX 9 graphics or higher.
- You would require Internet access to use Office Outlook and browse the web.
- It can be assumed that all modern-day computers can run Office 2016.
How To Download Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus ISO
- On your web browser, search for a download of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus that is free.
- Choose an authentic website to download your software as some websites may contain malicious files which can cause trouble to your PC, hence choosing a good and trusted website is always recommended.
- Now, choose the version and edition you want to download(check for the minimum requirements before choosing the software).
- If you want to download Office 2016 for Mac OS, you can do that as well.
- Search for the download button on the website and click it. If you don’t find one, you will find a mirror link that will take you to the download location where the software file is stored.
- Before downloading, select a download location on your PC where you want the file to be downloaded or let it be downloaded in the default location.
- Now, download the file(make sure you have a good internet connection at the time of downloading).
- Once you are done with the download, scan the file with any antivirus to check for viruses. If the file is free of viruses, go ahead and install the software on your PC. You can choose the applications you need the installer to install on your PC.
- If you have completed the previous steps successfully, you are now good to use the software on your PC.
Office 2016 may not be the latest office suite in the market but the features are really cool and using it to work on documents will be quite beneficial. It is a very cost-effective alternative compared to the latest versions of OfficeSuite.
If you want OfficeSuite software for your commercial or professional needs but you are not satisfied with the price of the latest edition of the software (Office 365), then you can always turn back and choose Office 2016 Professional Plus. You don’t have to worry about the online support as Microsoft will be providing support for Office 2016 till October 2025 and may extend the support period.