Microsoft OfficeSuite has been there for ages and people have been using it to perform various tasks for their personal as well as professional lives. The OfficeSuite has become an important part of every PC user’s life and is constantly being updated with relation to the current tech trends and to provide the users with the best experience.
The Office Suite is a document manipulation package software developed by Microsoft. It was developed to assist people in creating, editing, and managing documents. The first MS Office edition( version 1.0) was released in 1988. Since then, the OfficeSuite software has been continuously made better by upgrading the applications, upgrading the features, improving the UI, and making the applications stable.
The upgrades are done based on user reviews, preferences, and market requirements. The upgraded versions are released as new editions instead of just updated versions of the existing software. The Office Suite is one of the most popularly used document manipulation software all around the world by different kinds of people to either create or manipulate documents.
Microsoft Office 2019 is one of the latest versions of MS Office that provides the users with many advanced manipulation tools, features, as well as a smooth and customizable UI, making it easy for the users to navigate while working, making their jobs easier and more impactful. The Office Suite comprises different independant applications which are specialized in manipulating a particular type of document, hence the user can create and edit different types of documents in a better fashion. The applications also have built-in presets with special theme designs and alignments for some commonly used document formats, making the creation and manipulation easier and efficient.
Some of the software components available in MS Office 2019 Professional Plus ISO:
This is the list of software components that is available in MS Office 2019 Professional Plus ISO:
- Microsoft Office Word: As the name suggests, MS Word is a word creation and editing software that can be used to create content using words and make the content look good using proper formatting features provided in the software. There are other features as well as being able to insert images, charts, smart arts, and graphs to support the content and to make the document readable. These features make the application stand out and provide the user with great utility.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint: MS PowerPoint is a presentation software used to create, edit, and present documents. The software can be used to put difficult data in a simple understandable form. There are many different features available to make the document more appealing such as the ability to insert images, tables, flowcharts, shapes, and altering the themes and design of the document. PowerPoint is widely used by teachers, trainers, and business personnel to support their content and make the viewers understand it easily.
- Microsoft Office Excel: MS Excel is spreadsheet software and it is used to manage data (information) by properly organizing and charting them into their respective places to make the data legible and understandable. The layout is made of cells which can store information. The cells are responsive and hence, easy to edit and format. Excel can perform a wide range of mathematical operations which is useful for solving and managing mathematical data easily. This software is used by professionals in maintaining records of different things. There are many different functionalities provided in the application used to organize the data systematically.
- Microsoft Office Access: MS Access is a database management or information management software which you can use to manage data to make it easier to access. You can create specific folders to place all the documents you have worked on to make it easy to navigate to the folder and access the documents.
- Microsoft Office Project: MS Office Projects is a project management software where you can manage your projects by setting deadline alerts, developing schedules, analysing workloads, and managing resources.
- Microsoft Office Visio: Microsoft Office Visio is vector design and diagram creation software used to create different diagrammatic representations like flowcharts, business modeling, 3D mapping, and floor plans.
- Microsoft Office Outlook: Microsoft Office Outlook is an information management software which is used to manage emails, contacts, and notes. It is also used to share documents and perform task allocation.
Features Of Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus ISO:
- Better UI.
- Multiple language support.
- Touch control and digital pen access.
- Create maths equations.
- Improved charts.
- Easy animation.
- Easy to navigate within the software.
- Wide range of Preset document formats.
- AutoCAD support.
- Supported on both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
Minimum Requirements to use Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus On a PC:
- A 2 GHz or faster processor is needed.
- A minimum of 4GB RAM is needed to run the 64-bit version and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM is required to run the 32-bit version.
- A display size that is 1280 X 768 or larger is needed.
- There needs to be OS support for Windows 10 (Office 2019 is also available for Mac OS).
- The graphics should at least be DirectX 9 or later.
- Any good web browser preferably Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.
How to Download Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus ISO( 32-bit, 64-bit)
The user should follow these steps in order to download Microsoft Office 2019 successfully:
- On your web browser, try to get a free download of Microsoft Office 2019 online.
- Choose an authentic website to download the file and avoid downloading files from random websites at all costs as the files can contain potentially dangerous files which could damage your PC.
- From the website, choose the version and edition you want to download (32-bit, 64-bit, Office Professional, Office Home, Office Professional Plus etc).
- Select the download location on your PC where you want the file to be downloaded or just leave the download location as the default location.
- Now, download the selected version/edition by either clicking the download button or by clicking on the mirror link that is provided ( The file size can be approximately 1.5 GB).
- You need a good internet connection to download the file without encountering any errors.
- It’s always better to run an antivirus scan before installing any software on your PC to avoid unnecessary trouble.
- After you are done with the download, you can install the application on your PC or copy the file in a pen drive or a CD.
Microsoft Office 2019 is the final version of OfficeSuite software which can be purchased. The succeeding version of MS Office (Office365) has been made a subscription-based software where you need to subscribe every month to use the software. The features in Office 2019 are pretty advanced and the performance stats are pretty promising. The software is a bit pricey but the performance and features are definitely worth it. Office 2019 is also available for Mac OS and works pretty well on the Mac machine. If you own an Office Suite 2016, upgrading to the new Office Suite 2019 would be advantageous and you will not regret doing so.