Microsoft Office 95 (version 7.0) was released for Windows OS version Windows 95 and later. This version of the Office package has many improved features, a better UI, and includes software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Schedule, and Binder. Each software has its own functions and specialities and is used to perform various tasks necessary for running a business successfully and doing the work efficiently. The UI is pretty neat and is simple to learn without much of a struggle, making it easy to work with, improving the efficiency of the OS greatly.
Microsoft first introduced the Office package software in 1988. The Microsoft Office package was developed to provide the users with many different pieces of software in a single package to make it easier for them to work with texts, images, make data organized, and prepare presentations for explaining their project or business modules in a better way.
Microsoft has released 18 major versions with improved features and an excellent user interface for providing satisfaction to users and helping them compete in the tech world. The majority of the businesses and institutions use Microsoft Office packages as they provide a wide range of features to make the work easier and effective. Microsoft Office 95 was released in 1995.
Functions Of The Software In the Package
These are some basic components and their functions of Microsoft Office 95 ISO:
- Microsoft Office Word: It is text manipulation software that is used to create contents with texts, edits the contents, and adds many supporting multimedia files like images, smart arts, shapes, tables, flow charts, graphs, symbols, and formulae to make the content look as great as it possibly can be. People will enjoy reading content that is unique as it will help them understand who they are as a writer. Word is now one of the most used applications in the world and many people enjoy using it. It is an absolutely essential tool in the life of many writers and most people working in the industry use it.
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint: It is presentation software that can be used to create presentations by using texts, pictures, videos, charts, graphs, flowcharts, and other multimedia tools. Powerpoint has a wide range of preset themes and designs which can be used to create good looking presentations to aid in presenting yourself before the audience. The slide show feature helps in presenting the document in a better and enhanced way. Powerpoint is a software that is widely used by people all over the world and is used by tons of people at their workplace. It is a great tool for people to express their ideas and represent them in the way that they want to. They will be able to condense a lot of information into slides that can be colourful and engrossing all at once. This is a great way for the user to get more people interested in what they are saying and also helps them get their points across in a more effective way.
- Microsoft Office Excel: Excel is spreadsheet software which you can use to store different pieces of data in a well-organised manner. You can use charts as well as graphs to depict the data pictorially. Storing data in Excel is easy as it has many accessible features to make the work easy for the user. Being able to tabulate important data is one of the reasons why Excel is so important in today’s world.
- Microsoft Office Access: Microsoft Access is database management software that has a unique method of storing the data generated by other MS Office software like Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. This database management software makes the data more accessible by other pieces of Office software, making it easy for the user to access it. Since the database is highly flexible and versatile, it can store vast amounts of data with ease without corrupting it.
- Microsoft Office Schedule: It is software that is used to schedule tasks, making it easy for the user to schedule and reschedule their work accordingly to improve the workflow and remind the user about the tasks that have been left incomplete. By using this schedule application, you can improve your focus on the important tasks at hand and achieve your target efficiently and well within time.
- Microsoft Office Binder: It is an application used to combine different documents like Word, Spreadsheet, and MS Powerpoint into one file. It can be used to group different documents created for a similar purpose.
Minimum PC requirements to use Microsoft Office 95
- Processor: 12 GHz or higher speed processor.
- RAM: 8 MB RAM.
- OS: Windows 95 or later OSes.
- Storage: 28 MB of Hard Disk.
- One CD ROM.
How to Download Microsoft Office 95
The user will have to carefully follow the steps that are given below in order to download and install Microsoft Office 95:
- On your PC, go to the web browser and search for Microsoft Office 95 free download.
- Find an authentic website to download the setup file or the ISO file.
- Choose a download location on your PC before you download the files from the internet.
- Search for the download button on the website and download the file (the file size is not that huge).
- Once the file is downloaded, install it on your PC and you are good to go.
If you want classic software on your PC or you have an old PC that you are planning to repurpose without spending much on buying a new PC, then Microsoft Office 95 will be a perfect choice for a document manipulating utility software. It also provides good features for doing basic document editing and is best suited for home users as your requirements as a home user would not be that much.
In case you need to do any simple document manipulation, you can use this version of Office. You don’t need the internet to use this Office software and if you are someone who has used this software in the past and would like to use it again, you can download the package and try it out.