Microsoft is one of the major OSes and tech-producing corporations that has produced many breakthrough products that revolutionized the PC industry and constitutes more than half of the PC technology used by people all over the world. Windows 10 Professional is one of the most versatile and best operating system platforms for professional and office use, and it is the latest Windows operating system released by Microsoft.
Thus, the bugs and other glitches are actively reprogrammed and updated regularly to prevent systems from crashing and to improve customer comfort in using the operating system. This operating system is easily customizable for better and seamless performance and is one of the best for modern laptops and PCs. The installation and setting up of this OS on a laptop or a PC is quite simple and does not require any special skills.
This OS build also has many improved security features compared to the previous versions of Windows. Microsoft Windows 10 Professional comes with various new features and a better user interface (UI) for improving the workflow of the user. Let’s discuss the step by step process of how to download the OS on either laptop or a PC in ISO image file format from the Microsoft website.
Today, we will suggest some amazing features and you will be surprised by the same. We have Windows 10 software to recommend as this software is hitting continuous positive feedbacks by the users. Windows 7 Home Edition is one of the powerful software where the user can spend maximum time at work with no complexity in the workflow.
Overview of Windows 10 Professional ISO
Windows 10 is considerably the latest version released by Microsoft. This is the most attractive operating system from all Windows versions as it has a unique user interface which really creates an attraction towards users. This is a smooth-running system having a number of functionalities and features. Though a few features are still the same from the previous version of Windows there are some features that are completely new and most importantly innovative and attractive enough to make the operating system look lavish.
In the starting days of Windows 10, the operating system was in a development mode. There were a few bugs and errors which were rolling around in the system in between and creating disturbance while using Windows 10. But today, it is considerably the fastest running operating system with minimum bugs and releasing maximum updates of softwares and applications to keep the users up-to-date and provide them with the advanced user experience.
As already mentioned, Windows 10 is associated with a lot of unique features and functionalities. Being a heavy file with a lot of features Windows 10 never disappoints users with the sudden shutdowns and hangs.
Features of Windows 10 Professional ISO
- New and customizable Start menu.
- Crotona productivity assistance.
- Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Multiple desktops.
- Microsoft Office online.
- Windows Defender.
- Device guard.
- Bit locker.
- Domain join.
- Group Policy Management.
- Remote Desktop.
- Device Encryption.
- Customizable UI.
- Improved performance.
- Stable operating system.
How to download the ISO file for Windows 10:
(You need a good internet connection to download the ISO file without any trouble or downloading errors)
- Before downloading the OS, check your PC to see if it is compatible to run Windows 10. Installing Windows 10 on a low end or old PC may make the PC crash.
- Go to your web browser and search “download windows 10 Professional ISO file”.
- Then select “download Windows disc image (ISO file)-Microsoft (make sure the website is www.microsoft.com).
- After you get into the Microsoft download page, you will find two options (update now, download tool now). Select the one that says download tool now.
- After the file finishes downloading(the downloading time depends on the internet speed), click open. The application will start after which you must select accept to continue downloading.
- Here you will get two options: upgrade this PC now and create installation media, choose to create installation media and click Next.
- Here you can choose the language of the OS you need, edition of windows(choose the latest version), and architecture(choose 32-bit if you have a 32-bit PC or 64-bit for a 64-bit PC if you don’t know the architecture. It is better to select both from the option) then click on Next.
- Here you will see two more options (USB flash drive, ISO file). Choose ISO file then click Next.
- Now choose the location where you want to save the ISO file on your PC (the file size will be approximately 4 GB).
- The ISO file will start downloading.
- Insert an empty DVD (approximately 4 GB) in the CD driver.
- After the file downloads, you can burn the file on a DVD (this will make the DVD a bootable Windows 10 DVD which you can use to install Windows 10 Professional on any PC in the future without downloading the file again).
- You can now use the DVD to install the Windows 10 Professional on any other PC with a CD driver.
- The downloading of the ISO file should be done on only a PC(it may be a Windows PC with older versions of Windows).
Windows 10 Professional is an OS exclusively created for business and professional purposes and the features it provides makes the OS highly safe to use. Windows 10 is highly compatible with running other high-end software depending on the PC specifications. The encryption used provides good security to the data stored and the Windows Defender protects the PC from external attacks (malware, virus, spyware, and web protection).
The Microsoft Edge browser is highly secure and is good for daily internet browsing. You can use the PC to perform various tasks with ease. The quick access feature is good for faster working and accessing files quicker. The OS also has many universal applications pre-installed like calendar, calculator photos, media player, and clock.
The Windows 10 professional is a benchmark software provided by Microsoft and is one of the finest OSes ever produced by Microsoft. Since Microsoft provides good customer support and constant maintenance support for Windows 10 Professional, it is better to choose Windows 10 instead of older versions of the OS or other OS platforms.