Windows operating systems have always been the favorites of so many people across the world. Bringing in a computer revolution from the start, Windows OS has made computer accessible to more people than anyone else did or could. It’s no wonder why people are still in love with the old operating systems like Windows 2000. We’re right, right? Well, certainly, because you too are here looking forward to downloading Windows 2000 ISO files.
It’s uncanny how we still want to go back into those old times when Windows 2000 came out and ruled our PCs. However, it wasn’t as successful as its predecessors (Windows 95 and Windows 98), it still gave a good platform for the future windows versions that were yet to come. And so, we need to appreciate that.
Anyway, moving further, let’s talk about this article. This article is going to be useful for anyone looking for:
- Windows 2000 ISO Links
- Information about Windows 2000
- A sweet conversation with the person writing this post (Yes! I’m very friendly).
So, shall we start? Of course we shall.
Windows 2000 Features ad More Information
Are you looking for Windows 2000 download files? We know the pain. The web is filled with tr*sh when you go down to look for legends like that. But, hey! Don’t worry. We got your back.
Just that before you download Windows 2000 ISO, it’s important for you to find out a little more about the OS. And to inform you of the same, here’s a list of top windows 2000 features.
- Increased system uptime and fewer reboot scenarios.
- Windows Installer tracks applications and recognizes and replaces missing components.
- Protects memory of individual apps and processes to avoid a single app bringing the system down.
- Encrypted file systems protect sensitive data.
- Secure VPN (virtual private network) supports tunneling into private LAN over the public Internet.
- Includes broader support for high-speed networking devices, including native ATM and cable modems.
Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
Well, let’s get to know a little more about Windows 2000 and then we’ll be off to downloading and installing stuff.
Windows 2000 ISO System Requirements
As it’s essential to find out about the system requirements of a software before you download it, we are making sure that you have all that you may need.
In this section, you will get to read about the system requirements of windows 2000. So, let’s read and find out?
- 133MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU
- 64MB RAM recommended minimum (more memory generally improves responsiveness (4GB RAM maximum))
- 2GB hard disk with a minimum of 650MB of free space.
So, does your PC fulfill these requirements? I bet it does. It’s clearly too hard to find a PC in 2019 that won’t fit in for those specs.
Anyway, let’s have a small look at the technical details for Windows 2000 and we’ll be good to download the files after that.
Windows 2000 ISO Download – Technical Details
Here’s the file name so you don’t have any doubts upon download.
Windows 2000 ISO file name: Windows_2000_ISO.img
So, let’s get ready now. In the section below, you’ll find working Windows 2000 ISO Files.
Windows 2000 ISO Download
Well, as you’d have been waiting for the right links to download Windows 2000 ISO, here’s just what you need. In this section below, you’ll find the link so you don’t have to wait anymore.
- Windows 2000 ISO – [Click here to Download]
- Windows 2000 ISO for Virtualbox – [Click here to Download]
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Download – [Click here to Download]
- Also check out: Windows 98 ISO
- Windows 2000 ISO for VMWare – [Click here to Download]
Found what you’ve been looking for? Well, you don’t need to thank us for this. So, let’s just move ahead and read a little about the installation process of Windows 2000 ISO.
Windows 2000 ISO Installation Process: Step-by-Step Guide
Can’t wait to install and use Windows 2000 on your PC, right? Well, we know the feeling. And so, we won’t make you wait any further. Here’s the set of installation tips in the form of a step-by-step guide to help you install Windows 2000 ISO on your PC.
- Download the 7-Zip Extractor
- Downloading the Windows ISO files.
- Unzip and extract these ISO files correctly
- Burn the extracted files onto a bootable device (generally a DVD) which you can use for installation
Seems easy, right? Well, that’s just how it is.
Windows 2000 Guide/Demo Video
As we know that all of you may not be here to Download and install windows 2000 on your PC. Not everyone is enthused like that. We know. And so, we thought about sharing something that you may find useful. In this section you will find Windows 2000 Demo video which you can watch to get an idea about how the operating system’s interface looked.
We hope you like it.
Pleasing to the eye, isn’t it? Well, the craze isn’t for nothing obviously.
Anyway, moving towards the end of this post, I’d like to add in a few more key windows 2000 features and then we’ll sign off for now.
Windows 2000 Key Features
Although, we have already shared a bunch of Windows 2000 features, some of the key features were left in the section above. So, we tend to make up for that here. Read below for the key features that made Windows 2000 stand apart.
- Encrypted file systems protect sensitive data.
- Multilingual version allows for User Interface and help to switch, based on login.
- FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS Support
- Personalized menus adapt to the way you work.
- Supports USB (Universal Serial Bus) and IEEE 1394 for greater bandwidth devices.
Windows 2000 is one of the most legendary Windows operating systems of all time. The reason why I say this is that it brought out a revolution and we can’t thank Microsoft enough about the modern yet minimalist graphics and UI.
In this post we let our readers have some information about Windows 2000 OS and how they can download and install it.
Hopefully, this was helpful.