Windows 7 Home Premium ISO: Microsoft is a leading OS producing corporation for PCs and laptops. It was started by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975. They have produced many successful OSes and software namely Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, which can be run on desktop PCs and laptops. These are OSes that act as a bridge between the users and the kernel (MS-DOS, Linux).
Windows 7 was one of the greatest OSes ever made and made a huge impact on the PC world and a good name for Microsoft. The features and the ease of using and customizing the UI are the main reasons for the success of their OSes. Windows OS provides great UI and accessibility to the users to perform tasks with ease. Windows 7 Home Premium is an ideal version of OS which is very low budget and can be easily purchased for home users and also some professional users.
They provide good features for the price and people who don’t require many features can get Windows 7 Home Premium instead of its successor i.e. Windows 10 which is a bit costly. The reason why Windows 7 Home Premium is still in the market is that it provides good features compared to its competitors and successors in the same price range. The compatibility provided by this OS for the better functioning of third party utility software to improve the workflow of the user is a plus point for this OS.
The OS can run smoothly on a variety of kernels (Windows kernel, Ubuntu kernel) without any crash report or driver failure.
The system runs smoothly and the functionalities provided are highly satisfying for the users. Home users prefer UI stability over performance as they do not have a lot of performance-demanding work and use the PC mostly for entertainment, educational, video calling, and low-end gaming which are activities that do not need high hardware and software perks and tweaks.
Features of Windows 7 Home Premium ISO
The user can see the improvements being implemented in Windows 7 Professional Edition ISO. Unlike previous software, this Windows 7 Professional Edition has increased the efficiency and smoothness while operating. Moreover, it has introduced a lot of productive features to make users comfortable while operating the system. So, let’s loop onto knowing Windows 7 Professional and its features:
This feature of Windows 7 Professional has the quality of encrypting and keeping an operating system more safe and secure. The data encryption allows your operating system to provide maximum security when it comes to keeping the confidential data safe. So better it is good to suggest trying this software in your operating system to get security on your business-related confidential data.
Photo & Video Sharing
As already mentioned, this edition is mostly targeted to school/college and media users, this Windows 7 Home Premium-based feature allows users to create home networks and share photos, music, and videos. Moreover, with the help of Windows Media Center, the user can also watch, pause, and rewind the files. This feature is faster in comparison with previous home premium editions features.
Connect Printer Creating Home Network
Windows 7 Home Premium edition allows users to create home networks and connect PCs. For connecting the printer in multiple PCs, the user needs to create HomeGroup. Through HomeGroup, the user can connect and navigate printers. This feature is mainly used in organizations or internet cafes.
PC Requirements to run Windows 7 Home Premium ISO
- To run the software smoothly, it should have all the minimum requirements for the hardware setup.
- The higher the PC hardware settings, the higher the performance.
- Check your PC for compatibility by checking the needed minimum requirements of the OS with your hardware setup (if your PC doesn’t meet the minimum requirements mentioned, choose a previous version of the OS or try upgrading your PC hardware, which will add up to the performance boost of the PC).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor.
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM for 32-BIT for OS and 2 GB of RAM for 64-BIT OS.
- Display size: 1024×768.
- Graphics: Direct X 9 or higher graphics.
- Storage space: Approximately 15 GB on the hard disk for the installation of the OS (if possible use SSD over HDD for better performance).
- Remote Desktop.
- Better boot performance.
- Aero themes.
- Aero Peek.
- Better Start menu.
- New layouts and looks.
- LAN/ Wi-Fi.
- Handwriting recognition.
- Improved kernel.
- Better use of multiple cores.
- Windows Action Centre.
- Better performance.
- Fast booting.
- 32-bit and 64-bit architecture support.
- External monitors and projectors.
- Improved networking.
- Better drivers.
- Better kernel.
How to download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO
You need a good internet connection to download the file without any errors or problems.
- On your PC, go to the web browser and search for Windows 7 Home Premium ISO download.
- Now, select an authentic website to download the file.
- On the website, you will see many options to download. Choose whichever option suits you (check whether your PC is 32-bit or 64-bit architecture to download the compatible OS).
- Now, select a download location on your PC where you intend to download the file (the file will be approximately 4 GB in size).
- Now, download the ISO file and you are good to go.
- Now, you can use the ISO file to install Windows 7 Home Premium on your PC or other PC.
- You can also burn the ISO file onto an empty DVD to use it in the future to install the OS on any PC you want it on.
- To burn the OS on the DVD, you can use any of the free burning tools available on the Internet. Ensure that you install the tools and follow the rules for burning.
- Now, you can install the Windows 7 OS on any PC without the need to download the ISO file from the internet.
Using Windows 7 Home Premium is the best for home users as it was developed exclusively for household and domestic use. Home users don’t have the need for performing demanding tasks or professional tasks like using graphics demanding software or installing high storage hard disks. Windows 7 Home Premium still works better on any PC and runs smoothly without creating problems or bugs.
As Windows has officially stopped the support for Windows 7 Home Premium, it will not receive any updates or bug fixes. Thus, the OS can concentrate on other tasks like providing better performance to the users. Windows 7 home premium is also easy to use and customizable which means that people of all ages can use it with ease.
It also has special features which allow deaf, dumb, and blind people to use the PC. The OS is also cost-efficient as discussed before and is highly suitable for home use where you don’t need to spend a lot of money just to perform basic computing. Thus, if you want an OS for home use with good features, you can count on Windows 7 Home Premium.